Bangtan Boys aka BTS won Daesang (the highest award given at MAMA) and have a reputation for topping music charts every time they release a song! All the members’ hard work has finally payed off, as they’re now regarded as one of the top kpop bands during their time, along with other artists such as EXO and SEVENTEEN. Today we’ll look at a member who’s been stealing fans’ hearts lately and slowly creeping up our bias lists (yeah, we know). Introducing… BTS Jimin’s hair colors ~
Some fans think that Jimin’s strawberry red hair color was what made BTS’ Dope MV so popular. While that can be debatable, its certain that this particular hair color became wildly popular soon after the MV came out.
While many hoped for a blonde Jimin, (and they’re still petitioning…) fans were pleasantly surprised with Jimin’s ginger orange hair color for Run.
And Jimin’s latest hair transformation for Blood, Sweat, Tears!
My personal favorite among all of Jimin’s hair colors, this color is the currently trending Cool Blue Hairstyle that many other Kpop idols have been trying lately!
BTS is having their come(back?) soon so be sure to check out their hair changes! Fans are already on the lookout for new hair colors that could be hiding under those hats~
If You Want to See Jimin’s Dance Moves – Jimin (BTS) x Taemin (SHINee) Dance @ KBS Gayo Daejukjae 2016
Check out the latest Bangtan Bomb! – Special Stage @ MBC 2016
–> UP NEXT : GOT7 MARK’S AIRPORT FASHION <–
- AOA’s ChoA Deleted All the Posts on Her Instagram May 24, 2017
- BTS Met up with World Famous Stars. May 24, 2017
- BTS PROFILES – ALL ABOUT the Kpop Group Taking the World By Storm (GIFs & Their Daily Snippets) May 23, 2017
- “To achieve new dreams..” SISTAR Will Be Disbanding May 23, 2017
- The Reason Why VIXX’s Win is More Valuable May 23, 2017
- Seventeen 5th Mini Album- “Al1” May 22, 2017