Following Simon Dominic’s two-block haircut is this trend that’s been buzzing around the kpop scene: the “wet hair” trend! This look has been showcased in a lot of iconic Kpop music videos, as well as photoshoots; with Kpop idols, actors, and models wearing this style. Scroll down to see the step-by-step how to (and NO you don’t just wet your hair with water).
What Is It?
Exactly as it sounds, this is a look that makes you seem like you just stepped out of the shower (but you didn’t). It gives you a much needed refresher~
- After washing hair, dry gently with a towel. Using your hands as a comb, spread mousse evenly throughout your hair.
2. Use a hair dryer, make sure hair is thoroughly dryed.
3. Use a comb to brush through hair. Brush front hair from bottom to top, creating volume in hair.
4. Using a hair straightener, proceed to slightly curl ends of hair (back, front, and sides)
5. Take a wax (preferably containing a glitter, shiny material) & an essential oil. Mix half of both before taking the solution and carefully massaging into hair (so that the volume of hair doesn’t die)
6. If you don’t want the volume, brush front hair down to complete the look
This trend, along with the comma hairstyle, is one of the biggest and hottest trending hairstyles this year~ Will you be trying them out??
Simon Dominic’s Two Block/Wet Hairstyle – http://kpopstuff.com/smtm5-simon-dominics-two-block-cut/
–> UP NEXT: GONG YOO’S GOBLIN HAIRSTYLE <–